The Prepaid Card & Telephone Card System
(PCTCS) is an Interactive Voice Response Prepaid Long Distance
value added service, offered by a Service Provider or Telephone
Company to its subscriber who wishes to make a prepaid domestic,
and/or international call via the public switch (Digital E1)
direct distance dialing network at any telephone location
within the area of service coverage. This system is fully
automated and non-operator assisted system.
The system also provides callers the convenience
in being able to make long distance calls anytime and anywhere
and the airtime usage is paid in advance. For the Service
Provider, it is revenue generating value added service that
eliminates the risk of collecting unpaid long distance calls.
- Direct access via a Prepaid Card
or Calling Card to National or International telephone network.
- Validation of Prepaid Card issued
and authorization access to the telephone network.
- Optional remote host connectivity
to various financial institutions host computer such as
credit card companies to process credit card calls or services.
- It incorporates extensive Back Office
- It has the capability to process
up to 1024 simulation calls without operator assistance.
- Designed to operate 24 hours a day,
7 days a week with schedule maintenance of the equipment.
- Automated generation of Prepaid
The Prison Prepaid Calling Card System
consists of three (3) major sub-systems compliant to digital
2 Mbit E1 interface.
- Voice Response Unit (VRU)
- Back Office System
- Application Processor Unit
For more information
view product pdf now
- There are no monthly bills, no deposits
and no activation fee.
- Real Time Call Rating
- Database Management and Administration
- Integrate with other host via Ethernet
- Warning Announcement for Funds Expiration/Low
- Announcement of current Card balance.
- Programmed issuance of Prepaid Calling
- Performs data computation and conversion
of allowable call duration
- Pre-paid local toll calls instead of using
public coin telephone
- Optional Operator Transfer
- Credit Monitoring and Announcement
BACK TO PRODUCTS