1 - Generic VPS5004 Series
This is a learning program for students who will use the system and are directly involved in the administration of the system. The training course tackles installation, configuration and commission of VPS5004-Series.
- This course is designed to give you a complete understanding of the VPS5004-Series, its modular structure, flexibility and feature-rich functionalities. It is designed as an excellent starting point for those with little or no experience with the DiaVox Voicemail products.
- It familiarizes the trainee with all aspects of Voicemail, and establishes the fundamentals needed to install, configure, integrate, and test VPS5004-Series in a functional environment.
- This well-designed course will allow you to install, configure and test the system.
The target audiences for VPS5004-Series Installation and Configuration Course are the systems administrators, engineers, technicians and overall technical staff involved in the installation, configuration, commissioning and maintenance of the Voicemail System
The target audiences should have the following prerequisites:
- Know how to use the computer under the Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/NT environment
- Know how to configure and program the MD110 under the BC10/B11 environment
- General Overview
- VPS5004-Series Platform
- VPS5004-Series Overview
- VMS Call Flow
- Hardware Components
- System Installation Procedure
- System Configuration
- System Utilities
- Data Flow
- Call Mapping
- Initial Call Routing
- Mailbox Programming
- Packets from and to the VMS
- System Testing
- Practical Training